UPEI Conference Services is please to offer delegates attending the Pan Canadian Conference on Universal Design for Learning accommodations in our Andrew hall building at a preferred nightly rate. Accommodations are in 2 bedroom suite configurations. Each suite has 2 bedrooms with a double bed in each bedroom, private washroom, wifi, microwave and mini-fridge, making it convenient and affordable for 2 colleagues to share.
- telephone 902-566-0442
- email: email@example.com
- filling out an online booking form – http://www.upei.ca/conference/online-booking
Please make sure to mention you are attending the UDL conference, event #13810 to ensure you get the preferred nightly rate.
The following local hotels have also offered discounts for anyone attending the 2nd Pan-Canadian Conference on Universal Design for Learning.
Rodd Charlottetown – 75 Kent Street
Standard Room at $139 (We have unfortunately been advised that the Rodd Charlottetown is now full)
Rodd Royalty – 14 Capital Drive
Standard Room at $124, guests of the hotel are served a complimentary hot continental breakfast buffet served in the dining room.
Rates are quoted per room, per night, plus taxes.
The Hotel on Pownal – 146 Pownal St
- Dates Valid: May 31- June 02
- Rate: $129 Single/Double
- For Reservations: please call 1-800-268-6261
- Reservations are on a first come first serve basis
- Group Block Name: UDL Universal Design Learning UPEI
- Group Block Code: CODE 053171
- Cancellation Policy: 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one night charge and taxes